ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.17.2007

Shrute-mania!!


Calling all my Scranton peeps! I've just applied for a job with Dunder Mifflin Infinity. I don't think it's a real job, but what exactly is your definition of a job anyway?

In all seriousness, I think it's going to be some fun way to procrastinate when what some consider "real work" should be done! SOLD!!

From what I gather, it's some sort of game-there weren't a lot of details...but again...do we really get "all" the details when applying for a job? Like, for instance, did I think that I would spend 3 weeks not getting home until after 8pm every night, working 6 days when I applied for my current job? Noooooooooooooooooooooo. I did not. So really, I think I deserve a little peace and giggle time when it is thrown in my general direction. I could just play crossword puzzles, but I'm just not in a crossword puzzle mood-so simmer.

Here's the info...I need to "hire" 15 employees to play along. Methinks it's going to be something like the App-Reese-tice...but less dramatic and soap opera-y. And to get to the top...I'm totally willing to cheat. It's just something I feel is necessary, to help out my employees, should the need be there!

So I fully expect you all to sign up...let's get back in the spirit of the fun time blog competitions!

Here were the welcome directions I received mere moments ago...

In order to confirm your branch selection you must hire a minimum of fifteen (15) employees. Here is your unique Branch Hiring Code that you can give to prospective employees in order to hire them directly for your branch:

byb3au3h8c

IMPORTANT: Make sure your prospective employees choose the same branch city as you! Portland, ME

If employees you would like to hire sign up without your code, they will not count towards your fifteen employee quota. You can, however, tell them to return to the Employee Application and re-apply with your code (use the Re-Apply button in the navigation menu). Be aware, time is of the essence. The first potential Regional Manager to reach fifteen employees will take that branch. If someone else recruits fifteen people before you, you will be hired into that branch as a regular employee. During this initial hiring period, you will not be permitted to re-apply as Regional Manager for a different branch. Once the branches open, however, you may re-apply for another branch should someone claim your Regional Manager position (use the Re-Apply button in the navigation menu).

Once your fifteen employees have been confirmed and we are ready to open the branches, you will receive a confirmation message.

Just remember, being a branch manager isn’t all fun and conference room meetings. It’s hard work. As manager of a Dunder Mifflin Infinity branch, you’re responsible for conducting the day-to-day operations of your branch, including administering the voting and submissions that accompany some of our tasks. Of course you’ll also be motivating your branch to win as many SchruteBucks as possible so they can win great prizes and show Corporate which Dunder Mifflin Infinity branch is the best.


Don't blow this for me...I mean us! If you're real good and sign up...you might get some Stanley Nickels...or a mug for me that says "Worlds Greatest Boss." Sweet.

Update: It has come to my attention that I overlooked giving credit to those who supplied the images used in this post. I admit that it was an oversight and I truly apologize to those whom I have offended. In my own defense, it was late, I'm overtired, and it truly was not done intentionally. I'm not a fan of copyright infringement, or blatantly stealing original material from others websites and blogs.
The image of the Shrute buck came from here.
The image of the Stanley nickel came from here.
Again, my apologies.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you're linking right to my copy of the stanley Nickel! At least give a little credit if you're gonna be using my hosting page!

http://www.thesoftlounge.com/blog

Thanks!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

I so applied!!! :-)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Mo said...

thanks sparky!

frank...i meant no offense. i have edited the post. it was not good form.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it? Did he create the Stanley Nickel? Did he obtain licensing permission from NBC? Do you owe him a Stanley Nickel anytime you look at his blog, like a Toby Toll?

Get over it pal.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Mo said...

no blog wars! be nice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home