ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.09.2007

Summer Love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Justin wishes to tell you something...he totally can't wait to see me tomorrow night!! We've decided to rendez-vous in the open so as not to get the paparazzi all in a tizzy. It's cool. He's going to sing to me...and then make it look like he's having a concert for thousands of other people...but between us...it's all about me. He's handsome...and crazy talented...so basically I feel that others should be allowed to enjoy the bliss that is the Justin Timberlake. In fact, I've invited along a few friends who will act as my entourage. Back in "the day," they would be referred to as "my posse." Incidentally, this is a very important reunion of some of the original "*NSYNCerators." Also we will have some newbies in the mix...undoubtedly they will not be disappointed. It's frakken JT...I think there are laws against being disappointed with him. Well, the dramatic acting is a little...but he can work on that. If he sticks with SNL and silly stuff we'll all be a happier people. So I have to check the tickets-because last time several people had cameras. If it's not against the law and I can smuggle mine in then I'll try and take some funtabulous photos of my boy whilst crooning to me. Just me. It's all about me. :) Ha.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to the recap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home