ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

6.10.2007

A wedding Saturday within the month of June...


My cousin Courtney got married yesterday! She's only known the guy for 30 years or something, so everyone is kind of worried that they kind of rushed into it! It's actually a really sweet story, and to keep it short (which I seldom do) their mother's have been friends forever and you can pretty much do the math from there. It was a beautiful ceremony in Charlestown, right by the Constitution. As always, a wedding is a great reason for our family to get together. I haven't seen a lot of them since a certain Thanksgiving a few years ago (not that I "saw" them that day either!).

Some pictures from the evening...
The centerpieces.

And then...

what happens to the centerpieces after an hour of open bar with my family as guests.



Me, My cousin "in-law" Will, My cousins Scott and Sean, and "semi"cousin Matt.


At the church: Will, Scott, & Nana

Scott, Peggy, and my cousin Andrew

The happy couple, Courtney & Michael

Peggy, my cousin Gretchen, Scott, my cousin Kathleen, Me, and Sean
Scott, my mother & her BROWN dress, & Sean

Another cousin "in-law" Monica & Peggy (one of Monica's biggest fans!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

beautiful pictures, Reesie!

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie,
Not to slight the bride but your Nana looks so good. Looks like she really enjoyed herself.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures.
Looks like your mother has a black dress on.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mo said...

thanks for the compliments...and dear anonymous...i'm sure you must be colorblind because the dress is VERY BROWN. you should know that because i'm sure you were listening at the bottom of the stairs! nice try, mary!!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weddings are exciting! I was just asked to be the best man by my best friend who gets married in a couple months. Did the best man give a good speech at the wedding?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Hi Steve...
Welcome to the "We're in a Fight!"

Congrats on being asked to be best man-it's a great honor! The best man, who was the groom's brother, gave a very good speech. It was pretty funny-he told a story about when they were little and how the groom, the baby of the family, got away with everything...especially with their mother. I think the best man speeches are usually my favorite. I have 3 more weddings this summer to attend...so I'll take notes for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home