ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

6.10.2007

JONESin' for a Good Time!

Oh. My. God.

Friday night was the much anticipated "bachelorette party" of the year. From what I've heard, the Community of Somerville will never be the same...especially because there's a semi-doppelganger of Tom Jones running around with a whole lot of ladies skivvies! Well, apparently "it's not unusual."

My cousin Nancy will be getting her "bride on" at the end of the month, and her sister Lauren, obviously also my cousin put together a shindig in her honor. I have to say, Lauren puts quite a bit of thought and detail into these events, (she was the mastermind of my Fenway themed surprise birthday party last year) I really think she should go into party planning!

The walls bedecked in Tom Jones albums, also serving as the means to an end of a raffle:

The very classy cake:"Help Yourself indeed!"

Oh, and I should probably mention she arranged for Nants to be serenaded by Tom Jones...well...a guy that sings like Tom Jones...

Ladies and Gents, please direct your attention to the traditional "huck underwear at Jones" event:


Nancy's face says it all. And yes, that is an adult undergarment. And yes, he took that with him too!!



It was a night that won't soon be forgotten...thank God for digital and video cameras!! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time! In fact, it was mostly all I could talk about at a different cousin's wedding the following night! I got a lot of jealous feedback from some old school Jones' fans. It was an awesome night with the girls...and as Lauren noted at the microphone, I'm glad we got all this nonsense out of our systems before the wedding!





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Great post, Reesie. Jesus, I look demonic in that last picture. Oh well, I guess we were all in an altered state of mind!!! My bachelorett party invited lots of jealousy among women I've since told about it, too. I guess everybody wishes they could have been there. It was awesome. And yes, Lauren should go into the party planning business. That would be a perfect career move for her!!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Thanks, Nants!! It was a fun night-I have lots more pictures for you...I went to have them developed today and between your partay and the wedding the following day I had about 130!! Ha!! I'm glad you had so much fun! You deserved it!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we were all a little demonic that night. Great shot of Mags with the undies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home