ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.17.2007

Yes, I'll give you my autograph...


But it might cost you. I'm officially famous now, well, kind of. I told you yesterday that I submitted some photos to the local NBC affiliate, WCSH 6. I noticed today that they added them to one of their slideshows about the Patriot's Day Storm. Alright, I didn't so much "notice" as I went searching for them...but it's still exciting just the same! If you care to see them on the site you can click here and they are on slideshow #3, slides 10-14. My pictures were taken as the storm was happening, but as you will see, a lot of the other photos are from the damage that was caused by the storm. Some of the pictures are just amazing. Mama Nature has a PPA right now ("Piss Poor Attitude")!!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home