ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.16.2007

Add fuel to the fire...or just to my blog...

Click on the tag...do it...do it...then you can "fuel my blog" and be one of my bestest friends!

In ALL seriousness, I'm just looking to get some more visitors at the "WIAF." That's what I'm calling it these days...I'm special like that. Don't knock it...I'll fight you...you'll end up on "the list," you'll cry...it will be uncomfortable and awkward. You'll call me the next day and beg forgiveness, and I'll probably just afford you the courtesy because, dude...you wept. I'm not a heartless fiend...so things will be good again...just don't do it again...you'll regret it...and I don't have enough Kleenex to get you through the vicious circle of regret you continue to feel. Suck it up, kid! Make like Sangya from Amerian Idol...do a hula...get a perm...and smile through the insults and humility and you'll be safe for another week. Freaking Sangya. Now I'm worked up again-so before I hit rock bottom...vote for me and fuel my blog. Now, was that so hard??