ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.02.2007

Break away...


I've had it with this weather, I can take it no longer. In a little over a month I will journey to the happy locale of Florida for an extended Easter Break. I will finally see my sister and brother-in-law's new house, and I will be assuredly sunburnt when I return. It's unavoidable...the escape as well as the sunburn! My flight is booked, and if I were a little more nuts than I am I'd have my bags packed...oh well.

I should probably call Liz and let her know of the invasion...eh...I'll just surprise her!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Awesome!!! know it helped Jovi's mental status to get her body a bit warmer! Hey, is Liz going to blog again or is Married Life keeping her Way to busy?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home