ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.20.2007

For Sale: some used extentions...


Gross. The salon that Brit walked into the other evening to shave her skull, is now selling her hair, the Red Bull she was drinking, the clippers she used, and her Bic instant lighter for the low low price of $1,000,000.00. I know if I had the green, I would certainly invest in this "opportunity of a lifetime." Please, even I'm not that sad. Will anyone really pay this "minimum" amount of a mil for some used up weave? That's nasty. Just nasty.
I can't post the pictures here because they might make some readers ill-plus I'm not about to go risking my blogging career for using what may be copyrighted photos of the former Queen of Teen Pop's disheveled wig. However, if it makes you feel any better, you could add some hot fudge and ice cream...and you'll have a recreation of the infamous "Hot Fudge Wig" incident of 1985. Family joke...I'd explain, but you'd think me crazier than Miss Brit. That's a low I just can't handle.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home