ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.14.2007

It's a two-fer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Valentine's Day!!

As an unexpected treat, we got a snow day too! That is something that is rare and cherished in the land of Higher Education...so the time will be spent wisely. Yes, I plan to catch up on my DVR recorded programs, and my Netflix Queue. Happy Valentime's Day to me! Ha!

For all of you that are in this storm, I hope you are staying safe and warm! If you have to go out-please be careful!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

no snow day for us!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Mo said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? that's insane!!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Juanita said...

Personally, (and as a parent), I admire the stalwart attitude of the school officials in Boston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home