ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.05.2007

What is wrong with her hand??

Maybe the cold is going to my brain...maybe I'm jealous of the fact she's in California...but what is UP with the size of Jen's palm? It's freaking me out. I know I'm a nutbag-but it's been bothering me since I saw it! Maybe it's so humid in Malibu that her hand is swollen? Maybe she's wearing some trendy new kind of glove that makes her hand look plasticky and huge? Granted, she's the size of a strand of spagetti...so maybe that's the issue. I don't know-it's just creeping me out.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, as a big-handed woman, I say "show a little love to Jenn."
Nants

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Mo said...

it's not the fact that her hands are huge-it's that her palm seems larger than life. like, her fingers just seem really disproportionate to her palm...i swear it was not meant to offend anyone with large hands!! i know many who are sensitive about the size of their hands...this is more the ratio of finger size to palm. i apologize-i wish i had been more clear!! :)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Christ, Reesie! I was just playin' with ya! I got the "man hands" and I think they named that Seinfeld episode after me. Honestly, though, her hands look really bizarre-o on this picture!! No offense taken. Just gonna come up there with my super-sized paw and smack yo bitch ass silly!! Ha ha.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

Girls! Calm yourselves. It's a weird-looking hand. I think it's the wrinkles that are getting to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home