ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.06.2007

Who ya gonna call?


One of my all time favorite films is Ghostbusters. Dan Akroyd envisioning the Stay Puft Marshmallow man to destroy the world is a comedic joy to behold. There are so many great scenes in that movie...I laugh so hard when I watch it! I really hadn't watched it for something like 10 years...then a few years ago it was on HBO or something and I could not stop laughing. I laughed so ridiculously hard that I woke up my brother from the other side of the house at 9:30 in the morning. It is truly a classic film. Then they went and ruined it a little with a francise of cartoons and the maddening sequel, Ghostbusters 2. So NOW...I hear a Ghostbusters 3 is in the works...however...it will not be live action. It will be in CGI. Weird. What is being said is that Dan Akroyd has confirmed there will be a 3rd installment...and that Bill Murray has signed on for his voice work. I will see it...even if 2 was awful...yeah, it didn't stop me from buying it on DVD. I'm cool like that. And even if Murray is only lending his voice, it will still be nice to see him get back in the comedy game.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home