ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.22.2007

A Very Shrute SNL...

I ALMOST FORGOT!!! Rainn Wilson (aka "Dwight K. Shrute" from The Office) will be hosting SNL this weekend!!! Excitement cannot even describe the anticipation! Will there be any Office parodies...probably. Will there be any special guest appearances by Office cast members...who knows? But I hope so!! (ahem...in the form of Mr. John Krasinski!!?? Let us pray.)

If you watch-let me know what you thought of the show!! I'm sure it will be critically acclaimed, and more-over...a laugh riot of epic proportions. It's the Shrute way.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

I have to say, it wasn't that good. I liked the opening and the monologue but that was about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home