ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.07.2007

Tagged again!!

This one is pretty fun though-so I'll roll with it:) I will admit that I saw it on The BenSpark this morning and was outraged and disgusted that I was not tagged...but then I came to my senses and realized that the Bloggin' Super Duo of Drewbie and Sparky would ne'er let me down. All I had to do was pull it together and see that Sparky tagged me...and life was good again.

Here's what you're supposed to do: Go over to popculturemadness.com, click on the decade you turned 18, find the actual year you turned 18, and copy the top songs for that year...pasting them. The ones I liked are bolded, the ones I hated are in italics, the ones I was neutral about are not formatted, and the ones I didn't know at all have question marks (???) next to them.

1.What Is Love - Haddaway (Baby don't hurt me...yeah...this song blew until Will Ferrell & Chris Kattan brought it to life on SNL...therefore it get's a half and half rating!!)

2.Come Baby Come - K7 (I hate it even more right now because it's stuck in my head...miserable!)

3.Hero - Mariah Carey (Of course I loved it...and a friend and I re-worded it with a nice plot involving a chicken. I'm not kidding)

4.In The Still Of The Night (I'll Remember) - Boyz II Men (The original is always better...I always thought they were kind of stealing from the Dirty Dancing Craze).

5.Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart (Have I told you lately that I hate Rod Stewart?)

6.Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40

7.Dreamlover - Mariah Carey (I was a Mariah fan back in the day...I'll admit it!)

8.Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul (This song always makes me laugh!)

9.Nuthin' But A "G" Thang - Dr. Dre (So does this)

10.Cryin' - Aerosmith (I grew up in a weird time...look at all the crap before Aerosmith...whaaat?) And where the hell are the New Kids???)

Now I am tagging...ummm...Nancy, Lauren, and Julie for this...I'll keep it in the fam...plus I know they will have fun with ze myuuuuzick!! Peace!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie,
Your post is hilarous, especially the smack down on Rod Stewart and Boys to men!! I am going to do mine, this is fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home