ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.25.2007

All I want you to do...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ha...yes, you are welcome. He's awesome-I agree. In fact, for the past few months I've been bewildered and discombobulated because it just didn't look like I was going to get a chance to catch up with the man who had the decency and charity of heart to bring Sexy Back. He is truly a philanthropist. It's been a few years since JT and I shared the same air space...but thanks to Patsy being a kick ass, supportive sister to her bro...the wait is over. Mr. Timberlake will be reunited with me Monday evening, much to his surprise and delight.

For a few months now there have been opportunities to see Timberlake's concerts, but work has just been that busy! When Maggie called the other night I barely heard the message "extra ticket...Justin...do you..." when I hung up the phone and dialed to ensure that my eighth time witnessing a live Justin was ensured. I interrupted Maggie, Katie, and Rich as they had dinner...but I'm sure they didn't mind. Mostly because, just as Justin will be seeing me for the first time in a long time...so will M & K! It's been too long, and really...what better way to "JUSTIFY" (ha...yeah...I did it!) than to celebrate the insurmountable joy that is he who is responsible for FutureSex/Love Sounds? You can't think of one...can you?



2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

How lucky for Timberlake!

Hey, Reesie, why isn't it possible to post comments on all of your entries anymore?

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mo said...

He is a lucky lucky man!

I don't know-I checked my settings and all seems to be right...it's been all jacked up since blogger changed the format. I'll get my technical staff on it pronto!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home