ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.04.2007

Have mercy...

I didn't want to post about Sanjaya...but I felt compelled to post this picture. I think it sums up how I feel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Seriously, please stop voting for this chump! This season has just been brutal because of him, and last night when he told Simon: "Welcome to the Universe of Sanjaya," well that was my breaking point. I can't live in a universe where Sanjaya is king...I may have to boycott the show altogether. Fingers crossed that a few moments from now Ryan will be telling San-boy to pack his bags. Yeah, that won't happen...I just don't want to have to see this again....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Christine said...

A-MEN! This guy makes me wanna gack! I wish nothing but pain on those who actually voted for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home