ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

4.16.2007

A new addition...

To the blog!!!

I don't know why I haven't done this before, but you should notice a link on the sidebar of my blog that will get you to Drewbie's Photo-A-Day project. He's been chugging along on it for over 2 years now, and that's an awesome commitment! So I am one of the many now that are smart enough to host the photo a day. I was thinking of doing it myself, but I just can't commit. I hate letting my blogging public down...so I can't make promises I can't keep. :) So look for this little bugger under "the list" as a permanent addition to the "We're in a Fight." Peruse, and enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Thanks so much Mo. I'm glad to see you hosting PAD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home