ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

5.16.2007

The post finale reaction...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't write anymore about the finale of Gilmore Girls. First and foremost because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who didn't see it. I think it was a good ending though-no cheesy double weddings...or were there?? Kidding-there weren't. It was bittersweet...I enjoyed it...but I'd of course be much happier if they announced a Richard and Emily or Kirk and Babette spin off at the CW upfronts on Thursday (HINT!). Or a reality show called "Oi with the poodles already." I don't know what the "reality" part would be...but I'd know it had to do with GG.

Yeah, so how's that "letting go" going for you, Mo?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't let go. I can't. I've watched it since the pilot (which I watched in St. Mary's - where were you?). I can't bring myself to deal with the fact that its over. All the other shows that I watched in their entirety, I have to admit I wasn't completely faithful to... I skipped a lot during the Bad Seasons of Friends and Dawsons. But GG? I was always there. I made myself watch even when Rory dropped out of Yale, when Luke was being complete jerk to Lorelei, I even dealt with April! And now it's over! No more Michel, who was probably the funniest character on the show. No more Emily with her hysterical one liners (you know the ones that you actually have to be intelligent to understand... making the show that much better). No more Ross and Rachel dram... oops I mean no more Luke and Lorelei drama.

I'm not dealing well, as you can see.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I enjoyed the show, too. I espcially liked how they pretty much made it begin and end like any other episode. Sure, the events that transpired in the last episode were a little wacky and silly, but they were fun and they brought the residents of Stars Hollow together one last time.
I just have this one burning question....
I know everybody loves Rory, and that for many of the Stars Hollow residents, she is like the daughter they never had (it takes a village, etc.), but aren't there any other kids in teh whole town besides her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home