ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.23.2007

Kickin' the contest up a notch!

Drew has added a new bit of "pwahnt" collecting to his current contest in the form of a tag (meme) challenge. Fine, I'll play.

Obligatory Rules, Copy and put in your post.

You post the meme rules before you start listing the facts of the darn meme. For each letter of your middle name, list a fact/statement relevant to you and/or your life, in some way. Alright? If you don’t have a middle name, pick one.
Next, it’s your world, make up your own rules for the rest of this one and tag people accordingly .

My rules for the meme are simple, leave a comment on this post that you saw it with a haiku or free form poem about how your life has changed in the new blogging generation! Ha! Ready, set, go! (PS-You don't have to have a blog to participate...but I am going to have to tag some old standby bloggers!!)

His rules were to favorite some of his photos on Zoomr...which I did with pleasure. I had a hard time getting them to "come over" to this post...so if you go here you can see them with much better quality! These are just a spattering of my faves!!






So here's my middle name magiggah:


Television is my favorite.
Hate my commute
Extremely obsessed with "podcasts." (Seriously, it's scary!)
Revels in all things Justin Timberlake.
Endlessly searching for something I've misplaced.
Someday would like to write a book.
Addicted to BareMinerals.

OK...it's been awhile...so let's see who wants to play...

Nancy
Julie
Maggie
Lauren
Katie
Meghan
California Mo

Come on! You know you want to!!! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, some very good choices on the favs, you can always fave more if you want. I am glad you like them, I wonder why there were so hard to get over into your post. You should b able to click all sizes and copy and paste the code that they give you.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture choices. You've got some of my favorites too.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am writing you a poem on your blog.
kermit is a wise green frog.
I like to read and write posts
I also believe in ghosts.


Thank you, I'll be here all week.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Jovi Fan
Eat sushi whenever I get a chance
All about Samuel L. Jackson
Not interested in science fiction
Never have seen Star Wars
Everybody's favorite blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home