ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.19.2007

Another cousin...another wedding...


And I think my summer of family weddings is complete! My cousin, Kathleen married her boyfriend of eight years yesterday afternoon! It was a beautiful ceremony an an extremely fun reception! Hey...when there's a mariache band...you know it's going to be a good time. Paolo, who our family calls Paco, and Kat met at Holy Cross where they went to college. He has spent many a Thanksgiving with us and is one of the nicest people in the world. I am so happy for them! Most of his family came from Mexico and Spain to celebrate the nuptuals...and somehow we Irish were able to keep up. The weather could not have been more perfect, and the reception venue was an unbelievable sight!

Kathleen looked GORGEOUS! She was like a model!!

The view...breathtaking.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looked like it was a great time. How awesome. I can't imagine the fun that goes on with your family at weddings. I'd probably be peeing myself with laughter over and over.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mo said...

Yes, you would...but we'd have some Depends Undergarments provided for you so as not to keep you away from the good times!! Ha!! It was a really fun day-I have more photos but was a little tired last night...translation...I was a little overhung!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home