ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

8.29.2007

Dreams really do come true!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I did it!! I won Drew's contest!! Everybody jump up and down and say "yaaaayah!!!" I would like to thank all those that made it possible for me to triumph...mostly Drew for having the contest! I'd also like to thank, well, me...who tirelessly racked up the "pwants" day and night!! I must also thank you all for supporting me by not voting for me in last month's contest when, if you remember, I came in "dead last." I solemnly believe that the embarrassment that was my showing in last month's contest truly inspired me to embrace the competition of the Benspark Add It Up Contest!! So everyone pat yourselves on the back and say "way to go!!"

I still absolutely recommend you all visit Drew's family of blogs and photo hosting sites. He puts a LOT of work into all of it and without fail there is new content every day.

Here's the rundown:
  • The Benspark

  • The Wired Kayaker

  • Benspark 2: Electric Boogaloo

  • Flatwater Tech

    And his photography is located thusly:
  • Flickr

  • Zooomr

  • Buzznet


  • I will keep you all in the loop regarding my fabulous prizes...that's right...prizeS...plural! I have a choice betwixt a Flickr Pro or Zooomr Pro account...so I have to figure out what I want to do. Once that is all set up I'll make sure you are all aware so you can see my pictures. And the other nice bonus I won is 25 bones to spend at the Kodak Gallery. VERY nice!

    Stay tuned for September's big Benspark Contest...I can't wait!

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    2 Comments:

    At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats Mo. Expect your gift certificate soon. Great job racking up the points.

     
    At 10:27 PM, Blogger Mo said...

    Drew,

    It's "pwants!" Haa!

    Thanks a bunch!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home