ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.17.2006

"Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!!


HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!
This is one of my favorite days of the year-and happily enough this year is the first time I will be able to celebrate it like a real grown up!! I still have much to do for the annual family St. Pat's bash...but it won't stop me from having a few cold ones this evening to celebrate my heritage! This is my solemn vow!
Honestly, is there anything better than being Irish?? We have a whole day set aside in our honor to just get bombed. Granted, a true Irish woman or man doesn't need the "one day" cop out;)
I wish you all a happy and healthy and SAFE high holy day!!
(Oh, and if you want to know more about the holiday, and admittedly how it's not just an excuse for the Irish to drink gallons of booze...click on the link in the title!!)

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Reesie, that link is the Best! It is very cool to be 100% Irish, not many people can say that these days! Erin Go Braugh!!!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie, We're gonna be in a fight if you don't get posting! I know you'll have a great post Donald Trump Show post, but still...

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Are you still hung over from St. Patrick's day. You gotta power through it and post. Your public is depending upon you. Ran across Napoleon Dynamite the other day, right at the suit shot, man that movie is just so funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home