ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.11.2006

Dawgpound...Give it uuuuuuuuup!!



I'd like to be the first to welcome my cousin Lauren to the joyous world of bloggin'!! Please visit her blog LAURENDISORDER when you get a chance:)

We share many of the same interests...American Idol (thus the hot pic of the illustrious Randy Jackson who couldn't contain his excitement when he found out the news!!), the Red Sox, and Little House on the Prairie are mere examples of her passions. Look for many items regarding Jon Bon Jovi...and Charles Ingalls! Her take on many topics will rival mine I'm sure...so enjoy...but just don't tell me! Haha!

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Cooool Reesie! can't wait to check in with my cousin !!!
Blog on! oooh oooh oooh ... you know the arm action that goes with that !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home