ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.01.2006

Mrs. Theodore is Queen of Trivia For February!!


The following are the official scores for the trivia this month. Kim made a VERY impressive win overall and beat out Drewbie by only 1 POINT!!! Shocking, because she's a dick...but very much deserved!! Kudos!!

Feb 06
13 players played during the month.
1. vtek33 (123 points, 8 wins)

2. Drewbie (122 points, 8 wins)
3. autumnblue (120 points, 3 wins)
4. Mo (104 points, 4 wins)
5. reverand_aldern (79 points, 0 wins)
6. jovifan (63 points, 2 wins)
7. lizfwiz (30 points, 1 wins)
8. Cuddles (26 points, 0 wins)
9. Francine Fishpaw (19 points, 1 wins)
10. tedkc (19 points, 1 wins)

I do have scores from the Trump Game...but I require a little more time to post them as some things came up last night before I could. I don't want to brag...but I will...I'm in the lead!! But it's by a hair...one of Trump's cotton candy-like orangy locks...but still...it's pretty fun. If you haven't signed up - please do...the link is on the side. Again, I'm pressed for time but will post all later today:)

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Love the description of the cotton candy-like orangy locks on "The Donald" ! WHO Does his hair anyway??? He had to get it out there on the first show that it was REAL by meeting on the tarmack and making the comment "we all know my hair is real because of the wind !" .. hey, any good gorrila glue cold hold his "toupe" in place!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Ok I'm a spaz. I meant the glue Could hold ... I need to find spell check!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Yeah, Trump's got a freakin' "piece." It might be an pretty expensive carpet sample, but its still a carpet sample!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home