ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

2.09.2006

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my mother's %$th birthday!! Last night she was given a card by Peggy who wrote: "To my favorite mother." My mom turned to me and said: "But I'm her only mother!" Wow...I guess old age is getting to her!! I "gifted" her with one of the new Paula Deen dvd's available exclusively at Target. I thought she was going to cry.
If you don't know who Paula Deen is you:
a) obviously don't spend enough time with my mother
b) don't consider mayonnaise one of the major food groups
c) haven't fallen to the irreversible addiction to The Food Network.
All but option "a" can be forgiven!!

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Sorry Reesie. I don't know who the hell Dena is! Happy birthday, Mary! I hope your age doesn't affect that radar-sharp-bottom-of-the-stairs hearing!!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie, You have to read the blog of that not erik estrada jerk! He has an open apology to you. How funny!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home