ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.24.2006

Remember me???


I love that I've been all over Maggie about blog entries and mine own have been few and far between. Settle down, kids...the wait is ovah!!

I have several things to chat about...but the one thing that absolutely floored me was the announcement that "The WB" and UPN would be merging this fall into one network called "CW." Yes, I did say it floored me...for a person who does a LOT of tv watchin'...it's important. Of couse immediately my mind went to "What will become of the Gilmore Girls???" This is a big thing, ladies and gentlemen...well...it's a big thing for me! I know I was told I'd get at least another year...but now what happens? Only time will tell, and you know as soon as I find out anything I will report it...good or bad. By the way, the episode last night was a repeat...sons of bitches!! I've only had two "fresh" episodes in months...not cool.

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking of American Idol. I love that show. Usually the best episodes are the first few when they have all the initial auditions. The problem the radio had was that they think it's fake. Duh! Of course it is-by parading the ridiculous antics of most and weeding in a few actual potential superstars...that's how you hook an audience. I'll admit that this season has not been too phenominal, but I'm liking the actual talent Randy, Paula and Simon are sending to Hollywood so far. My favorite last night was the guy that danced with Paula and got her all giddy and flirty only to be scandelized by the fact his wife was waiting outside with Seacrest. Hilarious. Great TV...especially Simon telling Paula to "be careful." I love the episodes later on when they are live and Paula's all hopped up on painkillers and barely makes sense. Since season 2, it's really the only reason to watch!


I may actually have more posts today, I'm home from work due to weather/illness issues. I need a wee bit of a break so it's all good. Peggy is home today too-her driver was in an accident with her on Monday morning---she's totally fine and so is the driver. She won't talk about it-she said nothing really happened. Well something happened because the driver's car is kaput. That cannot be great for a volunteer driver-poor guy. Hopefully I'll be meeting the neighbor's new puppy today...we'll see...if so then pictures for sure. I've been to "laxidasical" in my "blogging" and for that I'm eternally apologetic. I'll make it up to my legions of fans...somehow...

4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Not only do I remember you, but I demand to have you more present on my own blog! Where have your comments been? Your lack of commentary can only lead me to believe that you have not been reading my blog faithfully...which I KNOW could not be true! I could not figure out whether or not the Gilmore Girls was a rerun last night. I mean, fast-talker was going on and on about sleeping with Logan. The last time I saw it, she would not even give him the time of day. But, hey, I figured that maybe they had patched things up. I was all ready to believe I was watching a new GG, but then there was talk of Rory not going back to Yale. I know you already told me that she had dropped out of Yale. I saw her on her first episode back at Yale, and I didn't think the writers were unoriginal enough to have her drop out again. So, I put two and two together and got six and figured out it was a rerun!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

I thought of you when I heard the newsflash about UPN and The WB. Considering the fact that I don't even know your name, that's something...don't you think? And I was quite relieved, again for you, when I read that the Gilmore Girls was safe and sound.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Mo said...

haha!! thanks for the warning!! i'll keep the ringer on "silent!!"

i'm glad to be back as well...there is so much to rant/talk/whine about...i just haven't had the chance to do it!

nance-i think you and i need to schedule a little tutoring session on GG! one of the best sites to look up is www.gilmoregirls.org . i almost became a writer on that site, but turned them down to create this "piece."

thanks all for reading and don't worry-i've been reading yours!! i'll start making comments now that things are winding down!!

off for another "picture in picture" session between AI and LHOTP!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

nevermind the gilmoregirls.com..

I'm just gonna look up freakin' "reesie.com."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home