ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.23.2006

Re-living a childhood via Boardgames...no wonder


I do...I experienced the whole decade...and enjoyed most of it:) This weekend, my cousin Lauren, hosted a ladies night/game night/booze fest and it was such a good time. Nancy, of www.jovifan.blogspot.com fame, my cousin Julie, and my friend Maggie (who could potentially be a cousin with all the family outings she participates in) were also in attendance. We started the evening off with a few cocktails and pickies...and then moved into game mode. Nancy gave Lauren the game "I Love the 80's Trivia" based on the VH-1 show. It is hilarious...it's like cranium...but all involving the 80's. Sports questions were an issue...but my team finally triumphed...was there any ever doubt?? Nancy unfortunately had to leave before the games began...she was definitley missed, but Lauren's husband John hung out once the little girls went to bed. We "played" Trivial Pursuit of the 90's afterward...but struggled through it as some of us claimed to have spent most of the 90's in a drunken haze. Now do you know where I get it?

It was great to see the ladies and enjoy each other's company in a non-parentally-chaperoned/required family event. We were able to catch up...and in my case...booze up!! Thank you all for such a good night...I'm already looking foward to the next challenge!!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Hey Reesie! Thanks for the mention in your blog! I had a blast with you guys. I'm only sorry I could not stay around a little longer. Although I'm sure I would have also proven useless in the 90's trivia. Like most of you, I spent a vast majority of that decade in a drunken stupor.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Actually, you thought it was an unchaperoned event. But in reality, Mary was listening at the bottom of the stairs the entire time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home