ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.07.2006

Bob makes the cut...

Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got,
Takin' a break from all your worries...sure would help a lot...
Wouldn't you like to get away...sometimes you wanna go...
Or in my brother's case you get asked to go...
Bobby has been offered a job as an Athletic Trainer in the Minor League Division of the Toronto Blue Jays franchise. Better yet, he plans on accepting the position on Monday. The kid worked hard and he's well on his way to living his dream. He'll be heading to Dunedin, Florida for Spring Training, and then will be located in Virginia. Congrats, little brother...and thanks for giving me a good reason to have to go to Dunedin for Spring Break again!!

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooooo, I live in Florida, isn't that an excuse enough? Just kiddin' it's much cooler to say you're going to Florida to see Toronoto Blue Jays in Spring training!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Wow! Congrats, Bob!! I'll be making my way down to Florida to visit you and Fwiz, I'm sure. Christ, the Tarpey clan are all heading down to Florida bit by bit! I think I'll chance my last name to Tarpey and join the movement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home