ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.03.2006

In Memorium...


"You're my boy, Blue!"

The actor that portrayed "Blue" in Old School passed on last week. Since I found out I haven't been able to shake this song from my head...RIP, Blue...

I close my eyes,
Only for a moment
And the moment's gone.
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes of curiosity.
Dust in the wind: All we are is dust in the wind.
Same old song,Just a drop of water
In an endless sea.
All we do
Crumbles to the ground,
Though we refuse to see.
Dust in the wind,
All they are is dust in the wind
Now, don't hang on;
Nothing lasts forever
But the earth and sky;
It slips away,
And all your money
Won't another minute buy.
Dust in the wind: All we are is dust in the wind.
Dust in the wind: Everything is dust in the wind.
Everything is dust in the wind.
In the wind....

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Hey Reesie. Didn't that guy play in lots of different movies? I never saw Old School, but that dude looks familiar. Hey, maybe it is insensitive of me to post something about our busted necks in your very poignant memorial to Blue, but YES, my neck is still busted. Aleve helps, but I did call my doctor to alert him to the fact that this is way to longterm to be a simple muscle tightness. He is going to take an MRI next Tuesday when I go for my yearly physical (which have not had done, apparently, since 2002.) I'll keep you posted. Might as well pass my diagnosis on to you and spare you the trip to the doc. Funny enough, Eileen also diagnosed it as "a neck cold." Oh, to give birth to children..to simultaneously enjoy giving birth and having a medcial degree decreed upon you.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Yeah, I think he's been in a bunch of things...but I'll always remember him as 'Blue." I know you hate that movie...but I find it hysterical...maybe you'll have to watch it with me and that might have an effect...I've been known to make people see the light in cases such as this...

Dr. Mary was taking Nana to the doctor today (the real one) so I asked if she would get his opinion on the subject...strangely enough he thinks the injection idea was swell and thought he would make one minor adjustment and add some fels-nappa to the solution. I can't believe SHE forgot the nappa!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that old dude in a few of the Adam Sandler movies??? Chicken in a Bisquit always can ease your pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home