ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.31.2005

Just say NO!

**UPDATE: 1/1/06: FYI...those people never called and of course never showed up...in case all of you were wondering...

Sorry all, I would have loved to have posted a very special rant I had all about Laura Ingalls being a brazen hussy...but when I went to my very expensive computer at home...it has decided not to work. I know I complain a lot...but when you spend money on something, especially something that is allegedly technically advanced...it's hard for me to understand why day after day it decides whether or not it's going to work...or whether it will lay there like a slug. Right now it's just decided to be a pain in my ass. I was absolutely infuriated trying to figure it out last night...it's just a waste of money. And then I have to come and freeze my rump off over at my dad's computer that is located right above the garage. My fingers are white already!

My parents are currently waiting for some friends to come over...I feel bad because this happens all the time. These people say they are going to show, or make plans with my parents and then never turn up. The worst part is that my parents prepare and do all sorts of things to be hospitible to them...and they do it every time! Then the fools not only don't show...but never call to say they aren't coming. That's just rude to me. If you can't make it...have the decency to call. There's never an emergency...they're just obnoxious. I've said it for a long time...if you don't want to do something...JUST SAY NO! Be a human being and have some decency for people who bust their ass trying to accomadate you. If you're tired, or don't have the money, or just don't feel like it...I think it's entirely more humaine to just say no and get it overwith. Instead my dad is running around like Cinderella on crack, and Mary's playing the MacGyver version of Rachel Ray trying to get as many things ready as possible with only a can of green olives, a matchstick, some tiny hot dogs, some dynamite, and mayonnaise! Seriously, remember this next time someone asks you to do something you really have no intention of doing!

That's all for now...I've promised miss Margaret a rousing game of Scene It: Harry Potter. Be jealous...it's okay...I'll play with you if you ask me. And if I don't feel like it when you do...I'll just say no!

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who you are talking about, that is annoying. Remember St. Patricks Day, when they waited and waited, and then they even called and said they were coming and never showed. That is so rude.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

JERKS! But at least you got to play Scene It: Harry Potter! What a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home