ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.25.2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, one and all!

As you may have guessed by this surprise post...I'm hopped up on "Christmas Spirit" or in layman's terms...pain killers and muscle relaxers!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Christmas morning was awesome-Peggy let us sleep until 9...she had no choice as it was decreed by my father to be so. I love that she still believes in Santa...who doesn't?? She left cookies and milk out for him...and carrots for the reindeer that they pretty much ignored. I think after hauling all that shit on the sleigh, plus the added weight of the fat man...they were interested in more than carrots. I'm pretty sure I saw one of them scratching at my window with it's hoof last night...but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for all of your well wishes, and Lifetime movie synopses (is that a word?? Who are you...who am I??). I'm on my way to go see my grandmother in the hospital (for those of you who don't know she underwent surgery this week for lung cancer). She's doing well, for 82 she's a fighter! So I'm going to limp my arse in to see her, and then we are off to my aunt's for Christmas dinner.

So, peace be with all of you on this holiest of days...

On Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Oxycontin...On Comet, and Cupid, and Donder, and Vicodin!!

Peace y'all!! MERRY MERRY!!

4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...

Heroine the Red Nosed Reindeer
Had a very track-mark riddled forearm...

Merry Christmas

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next lifetime movie is going to be about you and your drug addiction to vicodin and obsession with Gilmore Girls. Napolean Dynamite will star in the movie as Eoj the neighbor and Valerie Bertenelli will obviously play Mildred. Hey all I'm blogging now too. I am not anywhere funny like you guys, but i'm in on it. Check out my site.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Hey Mo,

Glad to see you back out there blogging, albeit drug induced and all. Glad your Christmas was very Merry. Ours was too.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Mo!

I miss you! Why can't I get in touch with you?! I have a day off (today) so I am going to call (and call and call again) so I can talk to you instead of just reading about your life (it's even funnier with tone and sound effects, you know).

I MISS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! CALL ME!!!!

Love you,
Maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home