ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.16.2005

A Very Leary Christmas


I told you I enjoy "The Denis."

So, Merry f#%$in' Christmas (link is for the audio cd version available at Amazon) is a new special on Comedy Central hosted by none other than Denis Leary. After trudging through gallons of snow, and driving along assface maniacs this morning...then battling students who wanted to be at the school even less than I did...I figured I needed a nice Christmas themed show to warm the very cockles of my heart. Instead I watched this.

If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend it. Know this...there is claymation, and the Barenaked Ladies, and to make it real Christmassy...he even throws in a few digs about the Yankees. My personal favorite part is when Morgan Spurlock (of Supersize Me fame) takes on a new quest to watch "A Very Brady Christmas" twice a day, (hhmmmm...has Morgan been reading my blog??) but unlike what he did to McDonald's it actually made me wish I had a copy to watch myself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home