ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.15.2005

Busted by the Pepsi guy...

So the Pepsi guy was nice enough to donate some tickets to the Portland Pirates games to my store for a buyback raffle...and I was nice enough to greet him with a diet coke on my desk. His reaction was priceless...oh well...he still gave me the loot!!

Today is busy in the store and with news forcasting impending doom and gloom and sleet and freezing rain for tomorrow...I'm possibly going to end up in a hotel for the evening. So without internet access I will do my best to get to a Christmas movie today...I know you're all salivating for the next installment. If Al Roker and my friend Kevin Mannix are correct, then you may have to settle for two-fer tomorrow...but I'll try to get one in before I check in tonight!

Peace, and thanks for reading:) SAFE travels if you're out there braving this ridiculous New England weather that I'm a fool to subject myself to year after year after year after year after year....

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I agree that New England weather sucks!!!!! I don't know what to expect tomorrow. School? No school? Yep, I'm 32 and still looking forward to snow days!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky, I have to look forward to hurricane days. Diet Pepsi tastes better, try it.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Mo said...

i wish i had a snowday today!! i left at 6:30 am and didn't arrive at work until 8:45...i'm out of my freaking mind!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home