ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.09.2005

But the children say he could laugh and play just the same as you and me...



Sorry kids, I'm a little tired this evening so this will be short (I know you all look forward to my epic commentary...but I've spent 5 hours collectively in my little focus today and I'm beat...the Maine Turnpike Authority bites!)

So the story goes that Frosty is a snowman that is magic and can run with the best of them. If climate control wasn't an issue, I'm pretty sure he could take Lance Armstrong in the next Tour de France...granted with pollution being a problem, and rogue dogs using the snow as a potty then he'd need quite the chemist to filter out any suspicions of illegal substances. Anyhoo...he befriends a little girl named Karen, it's getting warmer, she takes him to the North Pole to find Santa, it's too cold for her, Frosty sacrifices his life for her by getting her to a random green house in the middle of Antarctica (totally believeable!) , he melts, Santa's magic brings him back, and everyone lives happily ever after. Got it? Great...I need to go find my corn cob pipe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home