ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.09.2005

Merry Birthday!!



I have two important people to wish a happy birthday to today!!

First, my cousin Lauren! She's a huge Bon Jovi fan and is lucky enough to be enjoying the rhapsody of the Jovi this evening!! And don't let her fan-dom of the only still existant 80's hair band fool you, she's also a regular viewer of
Little House on the Prairie re-runs. My girl loves her some Isaiah Edwards! Honestly, I've never seen anything like it...before she found the essence of "Jovi," her room was plastered with photos of Victor French...weird...but kind of sweet! Haha:) Lauren is also the mom of my cousin Allie (future firefighter, deep sea fisherwoman, and princess), and my Goddaughter Caroline:) She deserves an awesome birthday-so everyone wish her one!!

The other, is my buddy Kaitlyn who was actually one of my residents when I was an RA at Saint A's. I have many fond memories of late night prank phone calls to random rooms, hours of watching
Fargo (then pranking people like we were cast members of Fargo), and lots of laughs probably at the expense of people who still have no idea it was us pranking them. We were pretty good, in fact we turned the tables on a few boys we terrorized when they ratted us out to their RA. The RA got on the phone and demanded an apology, I got on the phone and told him it was his guys that had been calling my "poor, defenseless girls and scaring them out of thier wits." I was convincing, and the boys got scolded while we listened on the phone. Senseless? Brutal? Probably...but in the spirit of fun...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do:)
By the way...that other guy is Mike Yanagita from Fargo...I called him for your birthday...he's "so lonely!!"

Happy Birthday, chicas!!

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I am Lauren's sister. I shared a room with her during our formative years. I can attest to the fact that she did, indeed, have OUR room plastered with Vic French posters. Putting the French back in French kissing is all I have to say there! Anyway, she was a rather dubious influence on my romantic taste. I had my side of the room plastered with pictures of Jonathan Garvey, second husband of our favorite Walnut Grove be-otch, the Widow Snyder! Also named Caroline. Will the coincidences never end?

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big ups to Mike Yanagita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home