ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.06.2005

"All I want is what I have coming to me...all I want is my fair share!"

So just an update on the Charlie Brown Christmas...they added another half hour of "vignettes" involving each of the characters and it totally blew. The voices were grating, and Sally's hair looked like nose excrement.

The ONLY funny part of the show was when Sally was leaving cookies under the tree for Santa and told Charlie of her big plan to hide and catch a glimpse of the big guy...very "original concept." Peggy was watching with me and says (all disgusted): "You have to be ASLEEP....you DING DONG!" I wish I had audio of it...she was so ferocious about it...just pissed that Sally was not being reasonable. I love that kid! Perhaps she should have been consulted on the script...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home