ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.07.2006

Have you seen this girl?

The picture above is my friend, Maggie. Thing is...she has gone missing...at least as far as I'm concerned. I've made every attempt to contact her. I've called several times, left extensive messages, emails. Nothing. No response. It's like she's fallen off the face of the earth or something, and I'm saddened by it.

I know there has to be some sort of foul play, because the other day I called and left a message saying that I was going on a "Gilmore Girls Strike" until I heard from her. I cannot watch one episode of Gilmore Girls until she talks to me live and in person. That was over 48 hours ago. Knowing my affinity for all things Gilmore, you would think this threat of blatant despair to talk to her would have some influence to contact me. Alas, there has been nothing. Knowing Maggie as I do, I hoped she would understand how important my Gilmore fix is, and in turn how important it is for me to be in touch with her. There are questions that need to be answered, like, how was your New Year? We're already a week in to 2006 and there has been a serious communication issue. Obviously something dreadfully wrong has happened because I even mentioned putting her name on the official "we're in a fight shitlist" and still...zip...zero...nada.

We miss you Maggie, and we just want you to come back to the land of the living! And yes, while I pray that nothing bad has really happened to you (truly!)...I'm holding out hope that this is just you being mean by withholding communication. Therefore, rather than putting you on "the list" I posted the picture above. It's not the worst one I have by any means. In fact I think it's quite complimentary of your joy of spirit and enthusiasm for life and Bud Light. However, I'm not afraid to pull out all the stops if the issue continues.

So the Gilmore strike remains, woefully so. Step up a phone call, Missy...there's a new episode on Tuesday and you DON'T want to know what will happen if I have to miss it!! A wrath will rain down upon you like you wouldn't believe. Love ya!!

PS-Katie...if you're out there...you're getting close to the edge as well. I believe there was a game of phone tag before Christmas that has yet to be played out. If you don't want the We're in a Fight Blog comin' at ya...remember one of the dorm rules...COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Hi! It's me! I am alive! And in much better condition than I was in that picture! I am off to the Patriots game thie evening but I will call you in the AM I promise! Lots and lots to tell you. Miss you loads. Please take that picture down! I can't even remember that night fully -hey, but I know you can. Don't make me go there girlfriend! :) Just kidding. That was a fun vacation. I got my cell back - new number though. I know I owe you a call or a thosand. And a blog entry or ten. This is why I didn't want to start a blog.

I love you loads! Love to the family too! No go watch yourself some Gilmore! :)

Love you!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

Maggie, anybody who drinks Bud Light, and proudly at that, is a friend of mine. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home