ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.19.2006

So tired


This must be brief, I know that big brother is watching and that in and of itself is scary...and confusing because I don't have a big brother.

I'm so tired. Staying in the "MOtel" the other night was probably the best idea I've had in a long time. Actually, considering I don't get that many good ideas...it was probably the best idea I've had ever. Sad, but true. The place was a dive, but I don't care. I got there around 6:30...the woman took a credit card # to secure the room, so naturally I figured I could pay with that. Wrong. I had to leave and go find an ATM because the woman was pissed that I didn't have cash on me. Sorry. I told her I'd be back in 15 minutes and I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep. Obviously not wanting to die in a seedy MOtel, I just went to the nearest ATM and paid 2 frigging bucks to get her the precious cash. She gave me a discount on the room though, so I'm not going to continue to complain. I put my stuff in the room which immediately smelled like no one had been there since summer. Ironically, the bathroom was spotless...I'm not kidding. I've never seen a cleaner bathroom...not even in a hotel. That alone was worth the 2 extra bucks in ATM charges. I went and got some vittles, and settled in for the first installment of American Idol. The first ones are always the best, though I must confess for the first hour I flipped between that and Little House! But what of Gilmore Girls?? Don't worry-I watched last night when I got home to make sure I could give it my full attention. I'm not sure I'm too keen on Luke's daughter...and I hated that he and Lorelai never talked it out and she just caved to postpone the wedding date. That will most assuredly come back to bite him on the butt. And to echo a point my cousin made a while back, it's amazing how similar the characters are...but most especially the character of Lorelai to Luke's kid's mother. That's kind of creepy...but maybe they're going somewhere with that? No idea. I'm all set with Logan too. I really would have like to have seen Paris get expunged from the paper...but they haven't asked me to write for the show yet so what can you do?

Did I say this would be short? It's just been too long!!

Peace be with you:)

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the shit that happened when we went to Florida that time!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I forgot to watch Gilmore Girls this week. I'm not an official addict yet!!!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Nothing was like the shit that happened when we went to Florida-that will be a day that lives in infamy!!

N-get on the ball!! Haha!

Does it crack anyone else up that the ads on my blog are "content based," so my post is titled "so tired," and everything in the ad space is about Jessica Simpson! Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home