ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.10.2006

Peggy's Birthday:Stage 1





As previously mentioned, today is Peggy's 21st birthday. To celebrate on the actual day (the Foxwood's trip is planned for next month) Peggy actually begged to go be harrassed by the waitstaff at Bugaboo Creek. All she wanted to do was see the freaking moose puppet (although I could understand why when I saw the puppeteer...NICE!) The puppet is kind of visable in the second picture above. They brought her cake and she posed without even being asked for the first picture. We asked her if she wanted to get a drink, but she wouldn't cave. It's probably better that way anyhow, I don't know how much I want my little Peggy to get a taste for the sweet nectar called liquor. I can't see her sidled up to a bar doing shots...I don't want to!! To me she's going to be 6 forever! At any rate, Happy Birthday, Peggy...I hope it was a great one!!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Fucking brilliant! I love the picture of Peggy getting all ready to stuff her muzzle full of cake! I laughed out loud. I'm glad she had a nice night out for her birthday! Reesie, your blog is toooooo much! Like you, I will forever think of Pegs as our little 6 year-old "Schmackie", but still..it would be pretty funny to see her tanked.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if I had to choose on my 21st bday between booze and BBQ Chicken Nachos I'd choose the later. Its a sad day when you make that realization.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home