ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.10.2006

Haaaaaaaappppy Birthday!!!!


Margarita's and Birthdays...the joy of all joys!

First, I would like to wish Peggy a very HAPPY 21st birthday!! I can't believe our little "Margarita" is now of legal age to get soused with the rest of us...well...me anyway:) I asked her this morning if she wanted to do a shot before work and she yelled to my mom "Mom...Merney's trying to make me drink liquor!" Nice, 21 and still tellin' on sis. Hey, booze in the morning is WAY better than "candy in the morning!" Happy happy, Peggy...I can't wait for the big trip to Foxwood's to celebrate!

And in keeping with the margarita birthday tradition...I would also like to send a Happy B-day "shout out" to Allison Bennett! What does she have to do with Margaritas?? She's one of my favorite people to drink them with...I may not remember the end of the night...but I know she's there in the beginning! Regardless, a very happy birthday to you my pal! Drewbie better do something nice for his wife...or he'll end up on the "shitlist!"

Happy Birthday, Ladies...may there be many joys and MANY Margarita's to come...

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

Thanks, Mo! And Happy Birthday to Peggy!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

That is one fine looking margarita you got there... Happy Birthday to all.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Happy Birthday Pegs! I can't believe little Schmackie is 21! Christ, where has the time gone?

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about feeling like an old fart, my little princess is 21!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home