ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.20.2006

Nothing to say...


I really don't...there are no words because I'm too damn tired. This week has been nuts and I just want to go to bed, but I have to do laundry so sleeping will have to wait. There is a ton going on between work insanity...the wedding planning, and the planning of the shower...but I can't talk about it...it's a surprise. The dresses have been chosen though, and I do think they will look very nice.

I completely apologize for being so boring...Peggy was right! We were at dinner last night and she asked "what are we doing tomorrow night?" I said I was probably doing laundry and going to bed...she said "you're so boring." I really am. The funny thing is that last year I would go out drinking several nights a week...no lie. I had no money, but I was happy. Now I still have no money and I'm sober way too much of the time. There's a connection there somewhere...I know it. I hate that I live so far away from my friends, and that I can't ever connect with the friends that do live around here. I find that in order to see anyone I have to travel, which isn't all that bad...well it wouldn't be if gas were a wee bit more reasonable. I am happy to say that I'm finally getting out this weekend to see some family and friends for "grown up activities." Well, I don't know how "grown up" watching Little House is...but when you've fashioned a drinking game in it's honor...I guess that's grown up:)

So hopefully Sunday I'll have some pictures for you...of fun things I did this weekend...grown up things. Not dirty grown up things-ugh...don't be gross...you can be so sleazy! I feel awful about boring you all so much this week. I just figure if I can't be original, then why bother? It's not fair to the masses of people who flock to my blog in search of answers and joy and stuff. Not fair in the least. I bid you adieu, and wish you a wonderful and triumphant weekend. Can you believe this weather?? We're totally going to get slammed!! I pledge to come back next week more solid and entertaining...until then...peace out.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Hey Mo,

I forgot to tell you, much sooner than now but was alerted into remembering to toell you when you mentioned wedding plans. I brought all the remaining gift bags to the In-Laws and they are there for you to have. So if you get down to Manch anytime then you can swing by and pick them up.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie,
you are far from boring...please. I don't think that would ever cross anyone's mind when they think of you. Don't take what Peggy said to heart, she meant you were being boring for one night, which she isn't used to, cus usually you do all kinds of things with her. Have fun taking a swig of moonshine everytime you hear the name half pint! You'll be wasted. Better call in for Monday.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS who the heck is VTEK33???

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for clearing that up, I have no clue when it comes to sports. So obviously, VTEK is Mernie. Thank you Reverand Alderan for answering that for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home