ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.30.2006

Send a card to Peggy!!

My cousins had a great idea to send cards to Peggy for a speedy recovery! If you would like to get on the bandwagon, feel free to send it to my house (I'm not going to put the home address on the internet, but if you know me you might [should] have it already and if you don't know me but you know me "enough" then you have my email address and you can certainly request it from me). Otherwise, please send it to:
York Hospital
15 Hospital Drive
York, ME 03909
She is in room 210.
Thank you all for your love and support...my family and I really appreciate it. She will be having the surgery around 10:30 this morning, so if you can't do the card thing...prayers and thoughts are always welcome.
THANK YOU!!
Update: 1/31/06...I just got off the phone with "the Peggy" and she is doing very well! I have to say in HUGE GINOURMOUS part to the joy she got from the stack of e-cards she received from everyone!! Thank you all! She just read them off to me over the phone and I could hear the smile on her face! I am blessed and so amazed everyday that I have family and friends that are so supportive and loving...especially toward Peggy. There are no words to express how much joy you all bring to me, I am truly touched.
Peggy should be leaving the hospital this afternoon, and for all of you in on the Foxwoods trip, have no fear, she's made us PROMISE that it won't be cancelled!!

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom said she got all of our e-cards from Florida when she returned from surgery and loved them! I'm so happy she is doing okay and the prognosis is a speedy recovery. Give her a kiss from her other big sister.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Mo, I'm on the road so I sent Peggy an e-card. What a cool thing the hospital does. Hope she gets well soon.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, thanks so much for sending Peggy and e-card! She will love it! (their sis, Elizabeth)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Cards went in the mail this morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home