ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.09.2006

A whole new ring...


So I finally caved and got a new phone. I needed one to officially change my plan over from AT&T to Cingular...strangely enough I thought that was done when the latter took over AT&T Wireless...but I was mistaken. Anyhoo...I've spent the last two nights putting in all my numbers in order to officially retire the old one. "The old one" was only 2 years old, but completely outdated...this phone has Bejeweled and Text Twist...that one had nuthin'! Christ, remember when "Snake 2" was all the rage? It's like the "pong" of the cell phone world...gone...but never forgotten (like Lance). So now all I need is a new ring tone and I'm having the darndest time finding one! I finally decided I wanted "Sweet Caroline" in honor of the Sox and my precious Goddaughter...but alack and alas...Cingular does not offer Neil Diamond ring tones!! Frigging Lil' John has a thousand...but not even ONE Neil Diamond!! The Lil' John ones are pretty funny though...it's just him yelling at you to pick up the phone...and there's one where he says something about "yo baby's mama" calling...but I didn't think that was the right choice for me. I've been through Napoleon Dynamite, Gilmore Girls (nothing!!), Veggietales, and even other Red Sox things...but I can't stand to hear Joe Buck announcing that I have a phone call. So I need you to help poor Reesie/Mo find the perfect ring tone for her new little phone. Suggestions are welcome and needed!! There may even be a vote!!

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Reesie, you are too too funny! I did the exact same thing. Thought that when AT&T went Cingular that, well I did too... NO! had to "Migrate" as "they" say! I have that same phone in the pic. Haven't used the camera phone yet...would be great for blog opportunities! I went for the salsa sounding ring ... want to dance when it comes on and THAT would be hilarious!!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Irish washer woman is one of my favorite rings. I also have the muppets and a chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home