ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.07.2006

"Al's Calls" Wins by a Landslide...

Last night's episode of The Apprentice was chock full o'drama...and dancin' dancin' DANCIN'! Brent is freaking awesome, but that's mostly because I don't have to work for him. He's so "Un-Trump" it's hysterical!! I was glad they got rid of Pepi and Stacy...because honestly...they don't matter in the long run...it's the psycho whackadoo that gets the ratings!!

Here are the questions and answers from "The App-REESE-tice." Allie creamed us all...just as I predicted. If only I could predict ANSWERS as well:)


1. Prior to the task assignment, which candidate will say "second place is first in a long line of losers"?
Tarek

2. During the task assignment, what will Mr. Trump refer to Ivanka as?
"A true apprentice"

3. During the task, what will Brent do to draw attention for the corporation?
Dance

4. In the morning of the task, which corporation will exit the suite before the other corporation wakes up?
Gold Rush

5. Which corporation will win this week's task?
Gold Rush

6. With the boardroom looming, which candidate is said to have "the potential to snap"?
Brent

7. In addition to the project manager, how many people will be brought back to the final boardroom?
Three

8. With the boardroom looming, which candidate will be called "wishy-washy" by a fellow candidate?
Stacy

9. Which candidate will be fired?
Pepi,Stacy

10. After the firing, how will Donald Trump feel about his decision?
"OK, I'm satisfied."


Rank and Scores following Week 2 are as follows:



1 Al's Calls 135
2 Reesie's Renegades 118
3 Nants' Predictions 70
4 California Mo's Picks 60
5 Lauren's Picks 51
6 mags4846 13
7 Juanita's Dream Team 10
8 Winners 0


It's not too late to get in on the game! Remember to put in the answers to your questions as early as possible once they are available on Wednesday...that gives you a better shot with your bonus points!

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I freakin' loved the "Ok, I'm satisfied" comment following the firing. Trump is just so cavalier with these peoples' lives! How great.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Juanita said...

JUANITA'S ON THE BOARD! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys feeling all safe & secure? 'Cause I'm ready to make my come back! Watch out!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Oh my God!! I just laughed out loud at Juanita's comment!! People are looking at me!! That was HILarious!!

I like that Ivanka was all sidling up to the contestants on the street corner, then totally turned "Carolyn" in the boardroom and blasted them for all standing around. I also have to admit that I LOVE Bill Rancic. I never saw that season...but I'm a happy girl when he shows up!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home