ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

9.28.2007

Welcome to Sox-tober...

i got this picture here


Round about 11:00 pm EST tonight, the news coming in from Camden Yards in Baltimore was very good for Red Sox Nation. While everyone was waiting desperately for the Red Sox Nation Presidential debates to begin on NESN...champagne corks started popping as it was announced that the Baltimore Orioles beat the Yankees...thus awarding the title of A.L. East Division Champions to the very deserved Boston Red Sox! I'm about ready for a parade...so bring on the play offs!!

PS-I've never been happier to not be working an overnight shift as a Resident Director than at this very moment!

Sweet Dreams...BELIEVE!!!!

LET'S GO RED SOX!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i got this picture here

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reesie,
I am on overnight at Mickey Mouse Memorial as well and I also caught all the buzz! Go Sox!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!

I believe. I seriously do!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home