ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

1.08.2007

Bye bye bye, Martin!


So basically, the "it" thing to wear is a picnic tablecloth blouse under a pin-stripe blazer? I'm pretty sure I missed that editorial in "Metrosexual Monthly." My bad. OH, wait...was the boardroom on Halloween and you were going as Morris Day and the Time?? OK...I get it. Ha!


The Apprentice 6 in LA started last night, and even though I pegged him to leave...my favorite "pompous ass" is already gone. My joie de Martin began when he asked Trump if he could use the can during his introduction, of course he also offered a hug which the Donald immediately resisted to Martin's dismay. I immediately hate Frank...something tells me he's a Yankees fan. Plus, I can't stand the way he pronounced Ivanka's name. "Eye-vahnka." He's loud and rude, and I'm hoping he hits the pavement soon. I could not believe his reaction to Martin being fired...if I were Trump I would have told him to get lost too. I'm telling you...he reeks of Yankee-fandom. I have a hunch.
Since when is it ok to wear brown shoes with a black suit? Did he just swipe this from Martin as he was leaving?



There are a lot of changes this season...most glaringly the absense of Bill, George, and Carolyn in the boardroom. Trump is sitting with Ivanka to the left, and in a Survivor-like "change the rules when I feel like it" twist...the winning project manager will join him in the boardroom on his right. Vewy twicky, Donawd. The chick who won last night went in with a strategy to eliminate the stronger contestant, thus taking the advantage with a weaker candidate returning to the tents in the Valley. However, Donald gave her a big, Dana Carvey impersonating the elder George Bush "Not gonna happen." You may have just read over the last few sentences...tent? What? Yes, fellow Apprentice pals...the losing team are full fledged backyardigans this season. No fun pool, no ac, no beds, no electricity, no fancy kitchen...just them, sinks that don't drain, and a possibility of rats. Incentive to win...just a little. Also, the trademark Yahoo! HotJobs Cab is gone...probably looking for a hot job.

My first laugh out loud moment of the show was in the opening when Donald spoke to Melania on the phone, Barron gleefully giggling in the background. Please. Please! It was so fake it was hilarious. Someone in the sound department needs to get fired!

I'm enjoying this season already...and it's not too late to join "The App-REESE-tice." I'll win anyway...so just join for the fun! Haaa!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Look who is getting all over-confident about the App-REESE-tice! Martin is apparently not the only "pompous ass" in this season!
Ha ha.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Mo said...

If the picnic table blouse fits...I guess I have to wear it!!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Yeah! Reesie, this entry is so funny. I'm not sure I can craft such an artistic review of the first episode. Maybe I should leave TV reviews to you. But still...how can I neglect to comment on the Donald Trump Show? I'll get right on it tonight.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Ok Reesie, it is the first episode and I already fell asleep during it! Yikes, not because it was boring, but because I am Old! I'm with you, get Frank Out !!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Juanita said...

Frank was so incredibly pathetic it was quite entertaining. Who knew so much grovelling could be packed in one short episode? I seriously thought he was going to cry several times. I'm not sure I really like the back-yard banishment. I always feel bad when I have to watch people in tents. Tents are so wrong. So wrong.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Juanita...you have some serious aversion to tents, huh? I have similar ones to sharks...I had a hard time when they went swimming with them last season! I don't know...in a way I felt bad for them...but then I was like...hey, Frank is with them so I'm ok with it. I want him to go very bad, but then who would I make fun of??

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you compleatly about frank!
I was hoping Trump would have fired himtoo after seeing the way he reacted to Martin being fired. I did hear him say to Frank on the last episode though, that he wasn't going to be around much longer. :) I hope he's gone next week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home