ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.24.2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is officially here:)

This is the first Christmas Eve in a long time that my mother is actually in the "hizzouse." Church has come and gone tonight, it was a lovely Mass...albeit hot as a sauna. It was amazing, celebrating Christmas Mass while having a shvitz. After mass, Bob and Peggy and I took a "beach cruise" and saw many Christmas light displays, including the famous Nubble Light House. Now we are preparing dinner and having a few cocktails before the obligatory viewing of "A Christmas Story." I've also promised Mary I'd watch "It's a Wonderful Life," which is fitting right now. The only thing really missing is my sister Elizabeth and my brother in law, Wes. I hope they are having a wonderful first Christmas together as husband and wife!

I am looking forward to so much this Christmas, spending time with my family obviously tops the list. To all of my friends, that I won't be sharing this holiday with, I wish you a very blessed Christmas.

To you and yours, Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mo. We just watched A Christmas Story too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home