ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.21.2006

I got tagged....

Fun. So, thanks again Drewbie!

Apparently the rule of getting "tagged" is that I have to post 5 things that you may not know about me. I read the task over and over, and still don't know how Drewbie came up with his...but I give him kudos for being so bold and forthcoming with his revelations. It is sort of weird seeing as, when I do blog, I tend to share things quite easily...but thinking of something you DON'T know about me...that might be kind of difficult. Even if I don't blog about it...I have a big mouth, so chances are some of you may know some of the following. Oh, and PS...I have to tag 5 other bloggers...so says the rules...so be prepared to blame this guy.

1. I spell things out in my head sometimes...it's like a weird form of OCD. You'll be talking and I'll just pick a word and start spelling it, then I'll make a game out of it and spell the next word I hear as soon as I finish the last one. In high school I used to actually write the words out with my finger...like in the air. It would be one thing if I wrote them down on paper, like note taking...but that would be just silly.

2. I have to have a cap on my pen. I cannot write with pens that have lost the cap. Well, I can...but I don't have to like it.

3. I am what some call a "product whoore." I will spend an insane amount of money on shampoo, lotions, make-up etc. because the bottle looks pretty. My bathroom is full of "rejected items" that I will not use because I actually prefer the stuff I can buy at Target. No lie, I have 9 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my tub right now...I can't even get into what is in the closet.

4. When I was in junior high school, I was over my friend's house and we found some her old family photos. We decided to play a "trick" on her mom and wrote a letter and burned the edges and said we found it with one of the pictures of a baby she wouldn't recognize. She called the Historical Society and they thought it was an actual document and displayed it until they got a professional to look at it...who obviously deemed it as fake. We accused the neighbor's kids of playing a mean practical joke and totally got away with it. Whoopsie!

5. I did not learn to ride my bike until I was 12 years old. It was on my 12th birthday as a matter of fact. Exactly one week later, I skidded out on my bike and broke the growth plate in my left knee. I still have a small scar from where the knee was skinned...oh yeah, and one of my legs is a teeny bit longer than the other. Yikes.

I know, I should probably call Dr. Phil for a complete evaluation...but I've never claimed to be completely sane...so I think I'll be ok for now.

Those who are being tagged now (and have fun!) are Maggie, Julie, Nancy, Lauren and Katie. No complaining...just enjoy the moment.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Maureen. You were a devious kid even back int he day.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

I will play, but I am not sure that I can tag anyone since I have no blogger-friends that you didn't already tag... but I will post, I promise. :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I will get to the blogging at some point - and when I do I will def live up to the tag.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Juanita said...

Story #4: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You were the child from hell, weren't you? I wish I had known you back in the day, we coulda had fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home