ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

12.26.2006

A New Season...



And so it begins...I've seen a few ads for the lastest round of "The Apprentice," and I'm pretty jazzed to see if contestants don't win, they have to sleep outside. It's gonna rain on their heads!! It's like Survivor now...I'm just hoping they don't have to eat ridiculously disgusting things...or show Richard Hatch run around LA sans garments! It will be interesting to see the show without Carolyn...but I think Ivanka will fill the gap. I did notice my former fake husband Bill appear in a few promos...so even though he ripped my heart to shreds...it will be nice to see him from time to time. It looks like Ivanka will be taking over "blog" duties this time around...so we'll see if Bill repeats last years blog as the show happens.

So really, the only thing more exciting than the current cat fight between Rosie and The Trump is the inception of "The App-REESE-tice," fantasy game round 2! I've set up my team, but I'll need to investigate further before I make my official picks. I got killed last year in the final days...but no matter...it's a new day! So please, if you are interested, join up...and enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Great! I can't wait, Reesie!!!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

Hey Reesie!
I'm working with Nants to get signed up. I am too much of a spaz to do it on my own!!
Just think I've already lost big points for being a "Lagger"!
Let the Game begin!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home