ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.27.2006

Sweet Merciful Crap!!

**SPOILER ALERT**
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE APPRENTICE 3/27/06

How the H-E-C-K is Tarek not only making it out of the boardroom, but still breathing when he does so?? Donald HATES this guy...yet he proceeds to stay active every week! I literally laughed out loud when Dan was the only one fired. He deserved it...but Tarek is just a sinking ship...no pun intended.

Other observations about tonight's episode:
-I won't complain too much because it was a "Bill" episode, so how could it not be perfect??
-I'm positive I got little to no questions answered correctly for
The App-REESE-tice, so someone may be taking over the number one spot!
-Was the scene with Charmaine and Leslie in the can necessary...especially the view from under the stall?? Please. Totally tasteless.
-I hated Dan and was happy to see him go.
-Lenny gets on my nerves...how hasn't he been project manager yet when he has all sorts of input on everyone else? I can't wait to see them work together with him at the helm!
-I was very happy to see Andrea proven wrong by Roxanne's win! I think Andrea is arrogant and overbearing, and after confronting Roxanne for what she said in the boardroom and to see Roxanne handle it so well Andrea can go run in the bathroom and cry about that!!
-I want to win diamonds!!!
-I want the diamonds from Bill...but not like "Foofy Foofy..." I don't want no grill!!!

See y'all with results in the morrow!!

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger BenSpark said...

Tarek is gonna be the new apprentice. You'll see. He'll just slide on through being incompetent and still come out on top. Just like he was back on the hilltop.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

what Was the deal with the under the stall shot with Charmaine and Leslie?? Please!!! your future husband was looking "Hot"!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

I loved when Trump said the MENSA people must have a bum test!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tarek should stay on the show if for no other reason then he is great eye candy -- now if they can just get some shirtless shots of him!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Mo said...

ugh! i just threw up in my mouth a little bit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home