ss_blog_claim=a557af335bd6b0ddb1fa8a0af3ef67a2


Google
 

3.23.2006

Chicken Little could not "duck and cover!!"

Senior Citizens around the country were grabbing for their oxygen masks when it was announced that teeny tiny little Kevin was not returning to compete on American Idol. I really don't know why people continued to vote for him anyway...there are more talented people on the show that will win. I have to say as much as his lisp annoyed the ever living crap out of me...I was shocked that it was him over Bucky and his man wig. He'll be gone soon enough though, I can sleep peacefully knowing that. I'm not a fan of Lisa, but obviously the judges hate her too. Seriously, they tell her to do things and when she follows through the next week they blast her again. "Act younger, sing younger songs." She complies and is told she sounds like she was performing in a high school musical. Whatever. So thanks America for ditching the wee little man...next on my AI hit list is Paris. Put us all out of our misery!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger sarah said...

I'm going to post comments all over your cyberhomes until we make plans to get together...

Wish the sis the best of luck. Ma-widge is so fun.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Surfwahine said...

So happy Kevin is gone! He was getting WAY TOO Cocky!! Hey I must tell you that Blaise's number one request for a CD in the car is "The Wizard of Oz" We sing the songs together!! Nope wouldn't catch me dead on "Idol"!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said...

Bucky looks like he has head lice with that cheap wig!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie,
I see you changed your blog name to "Reesie" instead of "Mo." Very cool. I also want to reprimand you for your presence on Lauren's blog and not mine! Are you playing blog favorites? Ha ha!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Nance-I definitley posted on your blog the other day!!! A couple of times regarding the appearance of one Monsieur JBJ!! You must have me mixed up with someone else!!!!!!!!!!!

Fwiz...I agree with Lauren...enough with the posts dedicated to the dead...how about some of your Boston pics!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger JoviFan said...

Reesie, I was totally joking around about your posting on my blog. You are a regular and valued commenter and I always enjoy your feedback. I was just being a jackass!!!
Sorry for any misunderstanding!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home